A map prepared for the report of the New York & Erie R.R. Co., 1844, exhibiting the line of the N.Y. & E. R. Road : & the present state of the work, together with the area of the country tributary to the railroad and the population thereof.
Three pictures of the First Methodist Episcopal Church. The first . . . founded A.D. 1768, dedicated by the Revd. Philip Embury.; The second church rebuilt 1817. Dedicated by the Revds. Nathan Bangs, D.D., St. Merwin and Bishop Soule, and the third chur
Map of the meetings constituting New York Yearly Meeting of Friends.
Cours de la Doufine.